Friday, May 14, 2010

The Pink Elephant challenge - Pretty as a Princess

This week at The Pink Elephant there is a a color challenge and the color is PINK!
With two little girls I have plenty of pink around here! (=  Check it out at http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/
I started by using my walnut spray ink in cherry blossom for the background.  The background paper is Ocbober Afternoon.  I used Thickers and tiny alpha stickers.  The larger flower was made with alternating punches.  I loved how the lace flower came together.  It was just some old white lace I had laying around.  I sprayed it with my cherry blossom ink and glued and twisted it into shape!  Finally I did some distressing around the edges! The picture is one of my sweet little girls! (=  TFL!!

4 comments:

sarahw said...

Not only is your page gorgeous so is that little girl! Love all the details on the page.

Audra said...

sooo pretty!! LOVE all the pink detail!! those flowers are super cute!! and your daughter is gorgeous!! :)

Angela said...

what a gorgeous Lo and a beautiful girl!

Heidi Boos said...

This is so pretty, Jennifer! You have such a talent. Makes me want to get going on my scrapbooking!