Thursday, October 21, 2010

Circle Pendants

My husband and I both graduated from the University of Oregon and we are huge Duck fans!! We LOVE college football.  Today we are heading to Autzen Stadium to see Oregon play UCLA.  I love going to watch the DUCKS play at Autzen!  So much FUN!!! (=  We are hoping for another Oregon win and keeping our #1 ranking!!! (=  
I made these cute 1" circle pendants out of wood circles.  They turned out really cute!  I know A LOT of OSU beaver fans also so I made some of each! 
Enjoy your day and GO DUCKS!!! (=

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh these are sooooooooooooooo FUN!!! LOVE them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Erin said...

These are adorable. You need to do a tutorial so we can see how you did them. (Because I'm not clever enough to figure it out!) =o) LOVE your blog! I'm your newest follower!

tt.scraps said...

Very cute!!! I'd love a tutorial too....these are really great!
Thanks for sharing!