1. I turned my photos into Black/White and scale down to size.
2. Print your photos onto tissue paper (this can be tricky). You need to tape the tissue paper onto a piece of thicker card stock when you run it through your printer.
3. Apply just a thin layer of Mode Podge to the tile and lay down your picture. Smooth it out very carefully.
4. I let it dry a bit before applying Mod Podge over the top of your tile.
5. Add felt circles to the bottom and your done! (=
(I did add some sentiment stamps to the top tiles)
If your looking for something even easier try stamping on tiles!!