Monday, January 10, 2011

Crayon Hearts

FUN PROJECT!!!

Here is a fun project to do with the kiddos!! My girls loved it!! (=
1.  Buy a pack of crayons or just use old crayons from around your house (all the broken ones).
2.  Break them all down into little pieces. (we choose to do multi colored hearts)
3.  Put them into silicon tins.  I got my heart ones for $2.50 in the Target dollar spot!
4.  Put them in the oven for approx 20 mins at 200 degrees.
5.  Take them out and let them cool completely.
6.  Pop them out and you've got FUN and CUTE crayons!!! (=

You could package these up all cute and they would make GREAT little Valentines gifts!!!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You come up with the COOLEST IDEAS!!! Loveeeeeeeeeee those photos!!!!! Loveeeeeeeeee this idea!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Emily Leiphart said...

I love these heart-shaped crayons, Jennifer! I have a whole bag of tiny crayon pieces that would be perfect for this project!

farmhouse-story said...

what a great way to use up bits and pieces and the kids would love these! tfs, jennifer:)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh thank you for this idea I love it!!! beth

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's such a neat idea, love it:)
Suzi
xxx

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

That's so cool! You've really got some cute ideas here!

Anonymous said...

Great gift for the kids to hand out instead of candy. I'd love for you to come link up at Fun For Kids Friday.

http://smilemonsters.blogspot.com/2011/01/fun-for-kids-friday.html

Jo @ SmileMonsters

Crystal said...

cute cute cute!

Jennifer said...

Cute cute cute! What a fun craft, and they'd make great vday gifts! I featured you today on my valentine round up :)

http://sunshineandchaucer.blogspot.com/2011/02/be-my-valentine-round-up.html