Here is a fun project to do with the kiddos!! My girls loved it!! (=
1. Buy a pack of crayons or just use old crayons from around your house (all the broken ones).
2. Break them all down into little pieces. (we choose to do multi colored hearts)
3. Put them into silicon tins. I got my heart ones for $2.50 in the Target dollar spot!
4. Put them in the oven for approx 20 mins at 200 degrees.
5. Take them out and let them cool completely.
6. Pop them out and you've got FUN and CUTE crayons!!! (=
You could package these up all cute and they would make GREAT little Valentines gifts!!!
On-Line Flashback Box Sale is HERE!
9 months ago