Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Unity Matching socks & Laundry Sign

I've had this cute stamp set laying around just waiting to be inked up! (=  I thought it might be fun to create a little Art piece for the laundry room.  I recently painted my laundry room grey with some yellow accents.  Here is what I made.  I started with an old frame...
Painted it yellow and added the grey dots with my Martha Stewart stencils. I stamped the socks on DP and cut them out.

LOVE the saying: Life is too short to match socks

Here is another wood sign I made for the room.  Keep Calm and Wash on.

I have this one listed in my ETSY shop.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/81187481/wood-sign-keep-calm-and-wash-on?ref=pr_shop

19 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh HOW fun is that frame!?!?!?!!? I loveeeee the way you stamped the edges! And loving the new sign too! :):):):):):):):):):):)

farmhouse-story said...

jennifer, this is so cute!! those socks are a fav of mine, and how perfect are they for a laundry room! you are so clever!

Unknown said...

Love your idea to put this in your laundry room...the socks, the dots...love this!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my goodness, these are so fun and fresh! Very very clever!

jennifer mitten said...

What a fabulous idea. I love both of the signs and they will great in your laundry room!

Kary said...

Hi Jennifer! This is really cute!! I think it goes so well in the laundry room. Love this!!

JPScraps said...

Great idea! It looks so cute.

Jackie S said...

Very cute idea. Love those stamps

Jen M said...

Very clever! I love the altered frame!

Emily Keaton said...

Tee, hee!! These are TOO fun. :) Thanks for some awesome inspiration.

Ruby said...

This is a super cute project.

Jingle said...

Super cute! I love the frame part with the circle dots!!

Linda said...

What neat Ideal I love it!

Roslyn said...

How fun are those???!!! Great projects!

Sarah said...

Get out this is soooo fun! Love it. I can't get enough of these socks :)

sharon g said...

WOW, how adorable!

Aleks said...

OK, that is frrrreaking awesome! Great idea!! The new sign is awesome too!

shuggy said...

oh i love that!!

SHartl said...

So darn cute and a great idea for a laundry room! Love your Wash On sign as well!