Friday, November 1, 2013

Unity FWF, Halloween and Grimm...

Always love looking at all the fun creations over on the Untiy blog.  I've been a big fan of Unity for quite some time.  They have some great stamps for Mixed media creations.  Today I'm posting a fun piece I made...
 
Here are some pictures from another great Halloween. 
(My son is too old for dressing up and trick or treating and I wasn't able to get a picture of him)


 
And check out Grimm tonight.  Here is a picture of my daughter from a commercial they have airing for tonight's episode. 

10 comments:

Ruby said...

Lovely canvas and great Halloween photos.

Linda said...

your card looks like a breath of fresh air.

Dawn Fields said...

Pretty canvas art!

Kary said...

Such a Wonderful artwork, Jennifer!! Always love your creations :) The Halloween photos are Beautiful!! Happy weekend!

Angeline Choo said...

Such a great canvas and I will be on a lookout for your daughter!!

Cynthia said...

Love the mixed media project, Jennifer! I need to overcome my "fears" and give this a try.

Kris B said...

Beautiful mixed media piece! Love this image, one of my favorites! TFS

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love your canvas!! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!! And loving their costumes!! So CUTE!!!! So exciting about Grimm!!!!

Gaylynn said...

Pretty artwork. Lovely colors with the stamping. :)

LauraEva said...

Absolutely great canvas!