Monday, February 21, 2011

My Kitty

Today was a really tough day for me.  My Cat I've had for almost 17 years started to decline very quickly over the weekened.  It was clear by today that I would probally have to put her down.  I knew it was the best thing for her, but it was REALLY hard to do.  Here are some pictures of her and the family...
The first mosaic is of past pictures dating back to 1994!

Here are some recent pictures with the family!
I'm really gonna miss having her by my side while I'm doing my late night crafting!

5 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

oh, i'm so sorry to hear this, pets become a part of the family and i know its hard to let them go.
hugs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I am soooooooo sorry! {{{hugs}}}

Heidi Boos said...

Jennifer, sorry you had to say goodbye to your kitty. :(

Amy said...

Oh I am so sorry Jen:( She looked like a very sweet and loving kitty! {{{big big hugs}}}}

Shawne said...

Sorry about your cat :( Your pictures are really sweet.