Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Clean and simple...

So much going on these days!! The kids are just about done with school.  I'm  really hoping for a relaxing summer and spending a little more time crafting.  Fingers crossed! (=  I also have a few projects I'd like to get done around the house.  The kids will still keep busy with basketball camp, Vacation Bible Schools, swimming lessons etc and before we know it August will be here and the girls will be starting Cheer and Soccer!!   Summers fly by all too fast!!
Here is a very clean and simple card using my A Muse stamps.  I paired the cute little beach bag with the sentiment: sending you sunshine.   
And our neighbors daughter graduated on Friday.  Here is a simple card with the cap cut from my silhouette machine. 

This was a small wood sign I made for her. 

and lastly here is a Congratulations banner made for her party.

4 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

these are all awesome, jennifer! love that you added her pics to the banner-so creative:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! You have been busy girl!! LOVING these!! I love the sign you made for her!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Melisa Waldorf said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I love all of these, but I have to say I REALLY love the first one. Fabulous clean and simple card! Have a blessed day! Melisa

Emily Leiphart said...

These are fantastic, Jennifer! I really love that first card with the beach bag in the sand.