Thursday, June 16, 2011

End of year teacher gifts

Thursday is the last day of school for the kids.  Here is a gift I put together for my daughters teacher.  I started with a beach bag.  I added a beach towel, Magazine, Dasani Water, Sunscrean and Aloe Vera.  I tied a small shovel on the outside filled it with swedish fish and typed: Hope you DIG your summer!

And another small gift is this little container filled with Smarties candies.  The tag reads: Thanks for making me so smartie.  (I've done these in the past). Cute, fun, easy and affordable! (= 

Here is a card made with my Paper Smooches stamps that I will include!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

wonderful gifties!

farmhouse-story said...

the beach idea is so clever, jennifer! and how cute are the smarties--love them all!

Silvia said...

Oh Jennifer..this is soooo adorable! Love the little card with the apples. Such a clever idea my friend.

Janna Werner said...

The card is fantastic! I think I got the wrong job ;) Would love to receive presents like that. Love that you created a very colourful present! Janna

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that beach bag, the jar and loving the apples on the cards! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow I almost wish I was a teacher your kids teachers to be exact! Cool projects!

Emily Leiphart said...

You are so creative, Jennifer! I love these sweet teacher gifts and I bet every teacher wants to teach your kids! ;D

Unknown said...

where did you get the beach tote? been looking online and not finding one i love