Friday, July 22, 2011

Canvas

WOW!  It's been a really long time since I last posted.  We finally got a new computer, but they are having trouble transfering my photos off the old hard drive.  Seems it was starting to fail.  We thought most of them were backed up on the external hard drive, but I'm learning that's not always the safest place to store your photos either.  I think I'll be backing up all my photos to a flashdrive from now on.  So I'm just praying I get them all back!!!  How sad would that be.  Don't want to think about it! )=

Anyway,  here is a canvas I did.  I was inspired by a Unity project I saw. 



Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Uh oh... external drives don't work??? ugh... that is where I have all my stuff stored :( ugh..need to check into that... love love love love that canvas! LOVING all the butterflies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Janna Werner said...

Hellooo :) Yes, the external hard disk drive ... I know that problem ;) You created a fab canvas, love seeing you play around with colour. Have a lovely day, Jennifer! Janna

farmhouse-story said...

you have such gorgeous pics, i know you'd hate to lose any of them. hope you can get them all back. i back mine up on dvds and the external drive.

your canvas is lovely--it reminds me of the she art canvases:)

Cynthia Lloréns said...

This is my first time in here and I´m in love with all you created !!!I love art journaling..I just make once!!I´m follower now.
I wish a wonderful week.
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Emily Leiphart said...

I love your canvas, Jennifer! That Party Girl is fantastic in her green dress! We use an external drive because we heard they work but we also burn our photos onto CDs as an additional backup. Still, anything could be lost somehow. I sure hope your beautiful photos can be saved!!