Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Camp

Chase headed off to summer camp over the weekend.  He is getting back on Saturday.  Missing him, but I'm sure he is having a great time.  He is at a camp at the base of Mt Rainier.  They have swimming, ATVs, paintball and even zip lining!!!  Sounds fun!!!  


Again I'm having computer issues so I'm now in search of a new computer.  Just can't keep the old one going anymore.  I've been working on some things, but can't upload my photos.  I'll eventually get back into posting more cards, scrapbook pages etc.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How FUN!! LOVING the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

farmhouse-story said...

i love getting new computers:) enjoy your weekend, jennifer!

Janna Werner said...

Wow! Love the photos, Jennifer! Have lovely time, Janna

Emily Leiphart said...

Chase's camp sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I were young again without any cares in the world. LOL I would love a new computer myself but I hate spending money on those things. ;) Good luck finding a new one! I can't wait to see what you make next.